1.It’s on tonight on the Grace Darling. A band with terrible banter once informed me that the Grace Darling was named after a lady who saved 13 men from a sinking ship in the 1800s. So that’s pretty cool.
2.How often do you get to see a showcase, a single launch and a homecoming gig all in the same night? Probably not often enough.
3. The bands are all awesome. All of them.
4. Owls of the Swamp has just returned from Europe. It’s his first show back in Melbourne which means new songs and interesting banter. Not that his banter is ever boring. He brings the dad jokes.
5. Elephant Eyes are fantastic live and just keep getting better and better. It’s their single launch and it’s an awesome song.
6. Siobhan is scarily young and talented. You should see her now to say otu saw her first to impress your super indie friends in a year or so.
7. It’s only $10 and for the cost of a pizza, you really can’t go wrong.